Sunday, December 28, 2008
isn't this song meaningful?
dedicate to all my teams/players who are still not bucking up.
competition will start before you know it.
stop procrasinating anymore.
no time to waste and time to hug buddha's leg liao!
i'll buck up too!
top4 is all i aim for.
top4 is what schools want from me.
although getting top4 every year doesn't mean i'm that secured( as in the case of YTSS)
but not getting top4 will make my head roll.
SANTA might not kill me.
but this will.
coundown to 2009!!
{12:35 AM}
The bee
I AM BUT A CLEVER PRINCESS BEE
WHO
COACH BBALL
PLAY BBALL
THROW DARTS
PRINT STUFFS
DRINK COKE
IDLE AROUND
I WANT BEE RICH RICHER RICHEST.
I WANT BEE HAPPY HAPPIER HAPPIEST.
I WANT BEE VERY VERY VERY SUCCESSFUL.
I WANT A MEDAL FOR MY KSS BEE/C GALS, UNITY JR BOYS, DLS JR GALS, WRS BOYS IN 2009.
I WANT THE BEEST FOR MY FRIENDS,TEAMS, FAMILY.