hey gals, these are wat ur jerseys should look like.
u all sure about the baby blue?
well no comments. maybe that's reflect u all best. gentle,sweet,peaceful,no fury,no hunger for ball, no desire to fight, tame, demure.
ok let's be positive. like wat my coach always says...it's not wat brand/number/colour you wear that determine how good a team you are, it's how you play on court that depicts the name on the jersey best.
be excited about your jerseys. ;)
*ignore small image. design is being rejected
*you can still change anything you want at this point of time.
The bee
I AM BUT A CLEVER PRINCESS BEE
WHO
COACH BBALL
PLAY BBALL
THROW DARTS
PRINT STUFFS
DRINK COKE
IDLE AROUND
I WANT BEE RICH RICHER RICHEST.
I WANT BEE HAPPY HAPPIER HAPPIEST.
I WANT BEE VERY VERY VERY SUCCESSFUL.
I WANT A MEDAL FOR MY KSS BEE/C GALS, UNITY JR BOYS, DLS JR GALS, WRS BOYS IN 2009.
I WANT THE BEEST FOR MY FRIENDS,TEAMS, FAMILY.