Sunday, November 2, 2008

went wif ling for lee-hom's concert.(opps..sorry...we went anyhow!! =p)
it's a great show la. it's worth the $ even if it's juz for friend. wat's more, i met shi-fu there!
very excited from the start and upon seeing/hugging shi-fu, it just made me more excited!
i muz say ur MAGIC is great!!
lee hom is juz so screwed w/o u man.
question: who is more 自恋? 力宏or周杰伦?
answer: i guess they both are. sorry Hops but i jus hafta say, lee hom is definitely more handsome and pretty boy for sure!
question: which 2 gals can finish 4 田鸡?
answer: me and ling!
{3:18 PM}
The bee
I AM BUT A CLEVER PRINCESS BEE
WHO
COACH BBALL
PLAY BBALL
THROW DARTS
PRINT STUFFS
DRINK COKE
IDLE AROUND
I WANT BEE RICH RICHER RICHEST.
I WANT BEE HAPPY HAPPIER HAPPIEST.
I WANT BEE VERY VERY VERY SUCCESSFUL.
I WANT A MEDAL FOR MY KSS BEE/C GALS, UNITY JR BOYS, DLS JR GALS, WRS BOYS IN 2009.
I WANT THE BEEST FOR MY FRIENDS,TEAMS, FAMILY.