Thursday, October 2, 2008
*edited*
SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!
HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY!!
hope u enjoy ur holiday. ;)
dinner in the DZR. kinda cool experience eating so near the planes.
chatted for some time @ our favourite 'chatroom'-my car, her carpark.
today's topics involved mankind,human,friends,not-friends,how pple around us changes.
my circle-of-trust...
queen say i shld learn to not be so trusting.
isn't it sad? it seemed that no matter how true u treat others, many cannot be trusted fully.
isn't it pathetic? being true seems foolish and i gotta hypnotise myself that the truth does not hurt.
queen say i shld learn to not be so trusting.
so i say, i trust oni my circle-of trust...
i chose to give,
i'll never regret giving.
but when you ravage our connection,
i'll choose to stop giving,
and i'll not regret.
i'm happy...
i'm sleepy...
i'm hibernating...
give me some peace...
appreciated...
{2:30 AM}
The bee
I AM BUT A CLEVER PRINCESS BEE
WHO
COACH BBALL
PLAY BBALL
THROW DARTS
PRINT STUFFS
DRINK COKE
IDLE AROUND
I WANT BEE RICH RICHER RICHEST.
I WANT BEE HAPPY HAPPIER HAPPIEST.
I WANT BEE VERY VERY VERY SUCCESSFUL.
I WANT A MEDAL FOR MY KSS BEE/C GALS, UNITY JR BOYS, DLS JR GALS, WRS BOYS IN 2009.
I WANT THE BEEST FOR MY FRIENDS,TEAMS, FAMILY.