Friday, October 24, 2008
i tink i'm not a so unlucky coach after all!
man-to-man rule abolished for schools. oh yeah man!!!!
that's the way aha aha...i like it...aha aha!!
i tink i'm not a so unlucky coach after all!
went to mit my ytss sec3s yesterday after i tink half a year except lydia&yahui? a few turned up. saw a fatter psm too!! can see all of them grow up liao. more dong shi liao.
skills still as good if not better. it's really a comfort.
i suddenly realise their cuteness. really muz learn to treasure b4 u lose it man!
hope they gals can continue to excel as better player and person.
i'll definitely b happy to see be it as an ex-coach or current-fren. ;)
i tink i'm not a so unlucky coach after all!
like i always say, any obstacle/obstruction, as long as u can overcome, u will become stronger.
i'm sure the team from become stronger, more focus and more bonded from now on.
like i always say, everything that happened in life u muz learn something from it.
i've learnt to treasure this team for as long as i can possess.
i love my players:
i love gladys
i love zhenyan
i love ummi
i love dory
i love diyanah
i love faridah
i love zelia
i love elayne
i love librarian
i love zee
i love jasmine
i love june
i love peng
let all work hard for our dreams.
we muz do it this time!!!
{12:15 AM}
The bee
I AM BUT A CLEVER PRINCESS BEE
WHO
COACH BBALL
PLAY BBALL
THROW DARTS
PRINT STUFFS
DRINK COKE
IDLE AROUND
I WANT BEE RICH RICHER RICHEST.
I WANT BEE HAPPY HAPPIER HAPPIEST.
I WANT BEE VERY VERY VERY SUCCESSFUL.
I WANT A MEDAL FOR MY KSS BEE/C GALS, UNITY JR BOYS, DLS JR GALS, WRS BOYS IN 2009.
I WANT THE BEEST FOR MY FRIENDS,TEAMS, FAMILY.